JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this a couple weeks ago since it was so damned sexy with the engraving and embellishments/inlays. Really a strking piece, and we bet it was made in the late 70's by an extremely skilled smith. All parts are Parachmyer, including the rare and extremely visible sights. The gun itself is crazy tight, and the only, out of hundreds of 1911's I have fondled over the years, no-take up trigger I have ever felt. They would have had to bend the bow to achieve this, and I have read a feasible project for a competent smith but never felt one done so well. Otherwise, the bluing is great, the engraving is deep and the inlays are silver. Everything else is pachymer. What else do you need to know? What do I want? $850 or trade. Trades can be almost anything and can include other items I have listed (or just ask, I will be listing a ton of em pretty soon. I could be swayed with a carry pistol, a meprolight red dot, a rds or similar high end micro dot, law tactical folder, or etc. I am very easily swayed off target by nifty cool things I never knew I needed. Kind of hankering for a tacticool 1911 with a rail or one of the Sig 1911s (still a sucker for 226's as well) I can also combine with other listings or add cash if your items are more valuable. Regards, j

20160308_203443.jpg 20160308_203549.jpg 20160308_203604.jpg 20160308_203609.jpg 20160308_203646.jpg 20160308_203743.jpg

I bought this a couple weeks ago since it was so damned sexy with the engraving and embellishments/inlays. Really a strking piece, and we bet it was made in the late 70's by an extremely skilled smith. All parts are Parachmyer, including the rare and extremely visible sights. The gun itself is crazy tight, and the only, out of hundreds of 1911's I have fondled over the years, no-take up trigger I have ever felt. They would have had to bend the bow to achieve this, and I have read a feasible project for a competent smith but never felt one done so well. Otherwise, the bluing is great, the engraving is deep and the inlays are silver. Everything else is pachymer. What else do you need to know? What do I want? $850 or trade. Trades can be almost anything and can include other items I have listed (or just ask, I will be listing a ton of em pretty soon. I could be swayed with a carry pistol, a meprolight red dot, a rds or similar high end micro dot, law tactical folder, or etc. I am very easily swayed off target by nifty cool things I never knew I needed. Kind of hankering for a tacticool 1911 with a rail or one of the Sig 1911s (still a sucker for 226's as well) I can also combine with other listings or add cash if your items are more valuable. Regards, j

View attachment 281895 View attachment 281896 View attachment 281897 View attachment 281898 View attachment 281899 View attachment 281900
Damn it you were not joking. It's very sexy. You still have it? If so call me please. # 541-576-4971. I'm Chris thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.