JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dog has cancer, so I'm selling lots of stuff. This guitar is up for grabs. Would consider a trade for something cool though.

Old school EBMM Silhouette guitar. Burnt Orange color. Overall excellent condition, with just a couple minor cosmetic blemishes. Comes with original case and EBMM strap.

I have had two guitar experts inspect this, and sent photos of it to EBMM customer service. It is authentic, and has no serial number which means this is a prototype made in 1985. It's a one-of-a-kind with some real history, being 28 years old and being in great condition.

Includes an original guitar hard case and guitar strap and some manual tuners.

Fresh strings just installed. This guitar rocks! Own a classic.

This guitar is worth $2,000 to the right person.

Will trade for quality gun(s) (ONLY in Washington), factory ammo, or silver bullion at spot, reliable running heavy duty pickup truck, or other interesting trades in my favor.

P1020911.jpg

P1020934.jpg

P1020914.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top