JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need to sell my favorite pistol for two reasons: I've been unemployed for the last month, and I just enlisted in the Army reserves. I need the cash to pay for rent, and buy some workout gear so I can get in shape for boot camp. I'm not interested in trades, so please dont ask. I'd like to keep it, but even if I did I wouldnt have a place to store it while I was away. The Army does not allow recruits to bring weapons of any kind to boot camp. So I need to get rid of it.

The gun is a Sig P229R in 40 S&W. It has the black nitron finish with the factory night sights. It comes with two factory phosphate coated 12 round magazines. I've only shot about 200-300 rounds through it, so it's in very good shape. I'm asking $600.00 for it, which I think is fair considering these were going for over $800.00 just a few months ago. Willing to do FTF transaction at any FFL dealer in the Portland area. I'm willing to pay for the background check, and transfer fee. Send PM to conact me, or email directly at: [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.