JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Edited on 04/16/2023: I have lowered the price to $800. I am absolutely NOT going lower than this. If I can't sell it for this price, I will just keep it. Cash is king, I want cash more than trades. Please scroll through this thread to see all the pictures. Thank you.

For sale or trade is a WASR 10/63 that I bought new around 2006 at the Portland Gun Show. This rifle has about 600 rounds through it.

Rifle comes with:

• Original cleaning kit and rod
  • Silver Bear ammo (129 rounds)
  • Original wood furniture and mounting hardware
  • 10 magazines of various makes and type
  • Tapco M4-style furniture (currently installed)
  • Spare front sight (see pictures)

This sale is open to Oregon residents and those in Clark County or Camas WA. No shipping available! I am willing to drive up to 100 miles to the Portland Metropolitan/Vancouver area to make the sale (or an equal distance South or East of Linn County).

Price is $800 firm. CASH ONLY. Payment required up front. All trades/sales MUST be done person-to-person.

Trades I will consider:

• Mossberg 590A1 or standard 590 20", preferably with a bayonet lug and orange-blade front sight.
  • Beretta 1301 Tactical, with cash on my part. Let me know how much $$ you are looking for.
  • Full size Beretta 92FS, 92A1, INOX, 92G, or 92X RDO GR
  • Colt 1911 Series 70 .45 ACP (not interested in other calibers)
  • Full size Springfield Armory Garrison in .45 ACP (not interested in other calibers)
  • CZ P10F in 9mm
  • Walther PDP Full-size in 9mm with 4.5" barrel
  • Any Springfield XDM Elite full-size or compact in 9mm or .45 ACP. No 10MM.
  • Any Henry Lever Action in good condition (.357, .44, .44-40, .45LC, or .45-70), or JM-marked Marlins. I prefer round barrels and walnut furniture, but send me pictures anyways. I am not interested in Remington-made Marlins or Brazilian-made lever guns, sorry.
  • Ruger Redhawk in .44 Magnum, preferably a 4", but let me know what you have.
  • Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk in .454 Casull.
I have a Winchester 1200 12 ga 28" with leather carrying case, and a Marlin model 60 .22 (with ammo) that I would be willing to give up for trade with this AK if the gun is right, such as a Beretta 1301 Tactical, or another high-end gun. Let me know what you have. I am open to negotiations regarding trades and cash added.

Not interested in trades for ammo or accessories right now, unless they come with the guns listed above.

Also not parting any of this out, everything is sold together. Rifle is sold AS IS.

Please PM me with any questions or trade offers. The price is firm. Thank you.

⬇️👇SCROLL DOWN THIS THREAD FOR MORE PICTURES👇⬇️

WASR 10-63.jpg Mags and furniture.jpg 0409231724.jpg 0409231724a.jpg 0409231730.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.