JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Doing a little fall cleaning and decided to pass these along . I got the rifle ammo from Grandpa and the 22 somewhere along the way .
So rifle ammo first , these calibers were used in the Remington models 8,81,14,141 . The boxes are in pretty rough shape ( been bouncing around can-can last 15yrs ) Only 1 is complete w/ both tabs . I tried to represent condition in pictures but can provide more if needed .
(2) 20 rd. boxes of 25 Remington express , 117 gr. SP ( green boxes ) Asking $40.00 ea or both for $70.00

(1) 17 rd. box of 30 Remington express soft points , I am unsure of bullet weight as they are in a 25 Remington box . Included are 3 rounds of 32 remington SP Asking $35.00

(1) empty box of Western Super X 25 Remington FREE WITH PURCHASE OF 25 REMINGTON AMMO

(1) 50 rd. box Western Super X 22 long rifle , This is a sealed full box in great shape for its age . Asking $30.00

TAKE ALL OF IT $110.OO FTF AND I'LL THROW IN A PARTIAL BOX OF WESTERN YELLOW BOX 22 LR . FEEL FREE TO EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS

VINTAGE 003.JPG

VINTAGE 005.JPG

VINTAGE 007.JPG

VINTAGE 008.JPG

VINTAGE 009.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top