JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First rifle for sale is a Sako AV LH Hunter in 25-06. I picked this up a year or so ago. shoots the factory 100 TTSX very well. Gun is in good shape. I purchase a 1.5 years ago and had my smith take a look. he said barrel and rifling are in good shape. has a few minor marks on the stock and a little wear on the bluing in a few places. tried to show it well in the pictures. currently has a conquest 4.5-14x44 on it. scope is in great shape. no box on this one. Person i bought it from told me he acquired new in 1993/4. Scope is from 2003. no box for the scope either. asking $1,100 for scope and rifle. will consider separating. Link below:

Second Sako rifle. Sako AV LH Deluxe with box and all paperwork. This rifle was represented to me as unfired when I acquired it and it looked to be true. I have shot about 15 rounds to sight in and then it has sat in my safe. shoots very accurate with 165 grain norma oryx. Too nice to hunt with and I have decided I am not a safe queen type gun owner. asking $1,250 for the rifle. This rifle is in near perfect condition. pictures below. Scope not included but the redfield rings it came with will be included. the rings listed below look great on this rifle.

Sako scope mounts. I paid close to $200 asking 135 for the rings. I acquired to use on the 30-06. They are lows.

will consider reasonable offers and potential trades for LH rifles.

I am located in the Seattle Area. Thanks for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.