JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale is my CZ-85 Combat chambered in 9mm. It is one of the nicest shooting pistols I've ever owned. Unfortunately, I rarely shoot her - so I cannot justify keeping her in my collection. Hoping she goes to a good home.

Details:

• Purchased from Champion Arms in Kent
  • Ambidextrous Controls
  • Comes with original paperwork, CZ hard case, and 2 magazines
  • Face to face sale - Will not ship
  • Not interested in trades

1522166_10152213863380786_684910537_n.jpg

Thanks for your interest.

Purchased from Champion Arms with approx 75 rounds from previous owner (store employee). I put approx 50-60 rounds rounds personally. She's been sitting in the safe ever since.

206 279 4144 when can we get together ? money no problem, thanks

I noticed that you've pretty much copied and pasted the same reply with your number and "when can we get together" to 11 other sellers on here within the 30-40 min. Being that you're a brand new member with zero feedback, I'm thinking you're a spammer.

Guys who have posted comments, thanks for the encouraging words. I'm not in a desperate rush to sell, but, I am a bit surprised at the offers I'm receiving. I've been looking at other pistol classifieds, and my asking price is pretty fair.

There is wiggle room, but, a $300 take it or leave it offer? So I left it.

In motorcycle terms, I believe Glock and Springfield are like the Ducati and Harley of pistols. Fine pistols and very well known commercially. While a CZ is more like a Triumph or Aprilia. Not as well known commercially, but, has a pedigree for quality and reliability world wide.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.