JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A matching set of Colt "Elite Team" pistols, S/Ns 45ET08X and 10ET08X with two magazines for each pistol. I bought these new in February 1989, they come with the original papers & pamphlets & boxes with S/Ns and the original Armadillo cordura bag to carry both pistols & extra mags. Buyer also gets the original purchase paperwork from RSR-Sparks. These are safe queens, round count is very low, like maybe a dozen rounds through each gun. $2500 for the pair, I prefer an FTF deal in southwest Washington state but can ship anywhere inside the U.S.

pistolsincase.jpg

Quick question, is one a 10mm and the other a .45acp?

( just noticed the serial numbers explain the calibers)

Yes, 10mm & .45ACP. The 10mm pistol is the one with the blued frame, the 45 frame is stainless steel. Both 10mm magazines are blued, both 45 mags are stainless.

A matching set of Colt "Elite Team" pistols, S/Ns 45ET08X and 10ET08X with two magazines for each pistol. I bought these new in February 1989, they come with the original papers & pamphlets & boxes with S/Ns and the original Armadillo cordura bag to carry both pistols & extra mags. Buyer also gets the original purchase paperwork from RSR-Sparks. These are safe queens, round count is very low, like maybe a dozen rounds through each gun. $2500 for the pair, I prefer an FTF deal in southwest Washington state but can ship anywhere inside the U.S.

Beautiful guns ... I wonder how come they're still here ...

I emailed and posted on other sites with my contact info on your colt elite teams. Give me a call at 541.660.5436 I live in southern oregon and can do face to face purchase asap.

thanks, Rob

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews