JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two new Master Molder magazines made in the USA $100 FOR THEM BOTH
Hope im doing this correctly im new to the site

IMG_20130513_131748_581.jpg

I think you're aiming your sights a little high there fella.
$50 per mastermolder mag?.. As far as this site goes, you can sell your stuff for what ever you'd like. It, after all is a free market.. but those who seek to really sell or trade items in a decent amount of time price realistically.

I do see you're new, however around here new folks trying to sell things for an absurd amount usually get ignored and are seen as crisis/panic sellers which doesn't earn you any points. Now if you paid $50 per mag then state it in the ad, folks may see things your way or perhaps another new member or shooter might buy them off you.
FYI.

I would like more information on your magazines. Can you please tell me what special feature they have that makes them cost $40 more each then normal ones?

It's the delayed delivery effect. Even though he wanted to sell during the panic but didn't have them they still have that "fresh from the panic smell". I don't think you can even put a price on that!

I would like more information on your magazines. Can you please tell me what special feature they have that makes them cost $40 more each then normal ones?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top