JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$840
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my Tavor SAR flat top in OD Green with all pictured upgrades, hardware, and accessories, listed below in depth and shown in attached pictures. Asking price for the rifle plus all pictured/listed parts/accessories is $840 cash.

The rifle was bought in 2016 and used briefly in two combined pistol-carbine classes spread over a three-year period. Total round count is sub-1000. Since then, it's been stored in a 5.11 "Covrt M4 Shorty" soft bag. Given how little I use it, it's time for it to find a new home.

Full picture album (30+ pictures) here:
Included with the Tavor are:
  • Trijicon MRO red dot
  • Geissele Super Precision MRO Lower 1/3 mount
  • Magpul MS4 Sling
  • VG6 Gamma 5.56 Brake
  • VG6 CAGE
  • Geissele Super Sabra Tavor trigger
  • 5.11 Covrt M4 Shorty soft bag
  • 1x "Tavor SAR Polymer Forearm Picatinny Rail" from IWI
  • Magpul MOE RVG vertical grip
Also included are the original A2 muzzle device and the original trigger pack that came with the rifle (as pictured). No parts are for individual sale. Rifle is in excellent condition and functions without a flaw. Optic also functions without issue. No parts are broken or damaged in any way.

Asking price for the whole kit (rifle, all rifle attachments and original parts, and all accessories listed and pictured) is $840 cash.

This may be a low price, but I'm at a point in life where I would rather have the money than a rifle that I don't use, and I'd prefer to sell it in short order rather than waste weeks or months trying to squeeze every last dollar out of a potential buyer.

I'm only interested in a sale local to the Eugene/Springfield area, but am more than willing to entertain a transfer at any FFL of your choosing within 20-30 miles. If you're interested and you have any questions, or want any more information/pictures, just let me know. Thank you in advance, and have a great day!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I find it odd that the ATF sends out a notice to FFLs about a theft in Eugene and then this pops up for $850 the very next day... Not saying it's connected but certainly causes one to stop and look

If this is somehow legit you are way under valued on your asking price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.