JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Blue Titanium Ruger LC9s. Bought last year for $400 + tax + shipping - about $450. Including one extra factory Ruger mag that I bought for $50 so about $500 total. Never fired - always stored in temperature-controlled safe. Brand new in box. Both mags are within the new legal limit so are yours to keep. Can still register for famed Ruger lifetime warranty.

lc9s.jpg img_0386.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Its an lc9s. They look identical to the ec9s except the lc9s uses higher quality metal and finish on the slide and the sights can be replaced.

Last Edited:
Yea I have a couple of lc9s' with the drift adjustable back sight etc. In your picture it looked to me like your pistol had the solid built into molded into the slide fixed sight was all. So i wasn't sure. Your picture shows solid front and back sights molded into the slide, where as lc9s have dovetail cut grooves front and back. The ec9s also replaced the lc9s on the factory production line a couple years or more ago.

Lc9s on left, Ec9 on the right for comparison.
The Lc9s shows the dovetail cuts front and back on the frame for the sight. The Ec9 sights are molded solid onto the slide as in the picture you posted when you enlarge it.

ruger-lc9s-intro.jpg gun-3283_b.jpg

Lc9s on left, Ec9 on the right for comparison.
The Lc9s shows the dovetail cuts front and back on the frame for the sight. The Ec9 sights are molded solid onto the slide as in the picture you posted when you enlarge it.

View attachment 1221286 View attachment 1221287
I own an lc9s. It's just a stock photo I got off the internet because I'm too lazy to take my own picture lol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.