JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Guns are sold.

IMG_0009.jpg

Those look like beautiful rifles. These are bulgarian correct? Are they milled? Because on their website they are selling them for under $600. Not trying to price bash, I am genually interested

They are Stamped. Made on a ERTD Receiver. These are made from Bulgarian kits. They cost me $589 plus tax and transfer which came to $640. This is why I priced them at $600. Everyone always forgets about the WA Dept of Revenue wanting their share.

I'm really interseted in picking one of these up. Do they come with any magazines? Would you be ok with meeting at a range, me putting a few rounds through it? Assuming everything works perfectly I'll buy on the spot

I am sorry but they are SPF. I updated the first post. If the buyer backs out, you're next up. They come with 1 Bulgarian mag each.

SPF stands for Sold Pending Funds. It means that they are tentatively sold. If the buyer backs out then they are back up for sale

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.