JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For my 1000th post I thought I'd reflect on a couple things I like about this forum and have learned in my short time here.

• The long time members are welcoming and if one goes missing for a bit, there is concern and feelers put out to find that person. It's good to know that we are like a family. A bit dysfunctional, but nonetheless a family.

• This forum is a very civil place to share ideas/stories/jokes… I'm a member of a few various forums (fishing/trucks/offroad/men in tights) and this one has, by far, the least amount of trolls and the most "Be excellent to each other" of any of them.

• There are some funny mofo's here (@sobo @Flopsweat @Certaindeaf @Stomper @Xaevian @Knobgoblin (there are many more, just a few off the top of my head). I have a fairly large file on the computer with cut/pasted jokes and sayings to prove it too.

• There are some deep thinkers on the site that I always make a point of reading their posts (@CountryGent @Andy54Hawken @ZigZagZeke @The Heretic (again just to name a couple off the top of my head).

• Any time I get bored, I can rely on @CamoDeafie and his unlimited cache of "Girls and Guns" pics to keep me occupied for a bit.

• I've learned a ton of great info from all of you, and every time I've asked a question (or anyone has asked a question for that matter), there always seems to be one amongst us that is an authority on the subject and can answer in depth.

• I look forward to checking in everyday to see what's new which makes supporting the forum a no brainer so thanks @Joe Link for all the effort you put in to make it all work.
I'm sure I've missed a bunch of folks of whom I thoroughly enjoy what they have to say, so I blame my age and many a smack on the noggin for mot mentioning them all.

BE VERY AWARE!
I came to this site after flouncing at MGO, migunowners.org.
I went looking for good gun forums that didn't have "the Problem".
MGO USED to be like the OP describes tbis site.
GlockTalk USED to be the same.
USED TO BE!

"The Problem"? Admin!
There becomes one anti-gun troll, with a squad of cohorts, that TOTALLY Ephs up every really good gun/2A/Freedom discussion. Turns Every good debate/study/discussion into an argument about him.
Then of course the idiot gun owners feed the troll...but the problem is....
Admin
Absolutely
WILL
NOT
Get
Rid
Of
The
Troll
!!!!
Great as this site is, why do you think a gun owner from Michigan is here?

Joe

BE VERY AWARE!
I came to this site after flouncing at MGO, migunowners.org.
I went looking for good gun forums that didn't have "the Problem".
MGO USED to be like the OP describes tbis site.
GlockTalk USED to be the same.
USED TO BE!

"The Problem"? Admin!
There becomes one anti-gun troll, with a squad of cohorts, that TOTALLY Ephs up every really good gun/2A/Freedom discussion. Turns Every good debate/study/discussion into an argument about him.
Then of course the idiot gun owners feed the troll...but the problem is....
Admin
Absolutely
WILL
NOT
Get
Rid
Of
The
Troll
!!!!
Great as this site is, why do you think a gun owner from Michigan is here?

Joe
Glad you're here Joe. The mods/admin here do a pretty good job of dealing with douche nozzles. Anytime I see something go south, I just report it and that person tends to mellow or just disappear.

@red442joe
Please report issues with members , threads and posts.
If we as a staff are not aware , then it takes longer to fix the issue.

Also note that a report will be looked at fairly quickly....
But will be worked on , as time permits.
Speaking for myself....much of my moderating occurs with a PM , so the fix to a issue may not be apparent over the open forum.
Andy

For my 1000th post I thought I'd reflect on a couple things I like about this forum and have learned in my short time here.

• The long time members are welcoming and if one goes missing for a bit, there is concern and feelers put out to find that person. It's good to know that we are like a family. A bit dysfunctional, but nonetheless a family.

• This forum is a very civil place to share ideas/stories/jokes… I'm a member of a few various forums (fishing/trucks/offroad/men in tights) and this one has, by far, the least amount of trolls and the most "Be excellent to each other" of any of them.

• There are some funny mofo's here (@sobo @Flopsweat @Certaindeaf @Stomper @Xaevian @Knobgoblin (there are many more, just a few off the top of my head). I have a fairly large file on the computer with cut/pasted jokes and sayings to prove it too.

• There are some deep thinkers on the site that I always make a point of reading their posts (@CountryGent @Andy54Hawken @ZigZagZeke @The Heretic (again just to name a couple off the top of my head).

• Any time I get bored, I can rely on @CamoDeafie and his unlimited cache of "Girls and Guns" pics to keep me occupied for a bit.

• I've learned a ton of great info from all of you, and every time I've asked a question (or anyone has asked a question for that matter), there always seems to be one amongst us that is an authority on the subject and can answer in depth.

• I look forward to checking in everyday to see what's new which makes supporting the forum a no brainer so thanks @Joe Link for all the effort you put in to make it all work.
I'm sure I've missed a bunch of folks of whom I thoroughly enjoy what they have to say, so I blame my age and many a smack on the noggin for mot mentioning them all.

So.... you don't think I'm a deep thinker, huh?

I'm not sure I want you to expound on what you mean by being "entertained" by all of @CamoDeafie 's girls with guns photos.... it's probably for only 15 - 20 seconds anyway.

BTW- all my dad jokes and cutting quips are copyrighted.... use without the standard acknowledgement of their creator and paid royalties for their use as set forth by the Royal House of International Affairs (RHIA for short) may result in legal action.

OK, not really.... :s0108:

So.... you don't think I'm a deep thinker, huh?

I'm not sure I want you to expound on what you mean by being "entertained" by all of @CamoDeafie 's girls with guns photos.... it's probably for only 15 - 20 seconds anyway.

BTW- all my dad jokes and cutting quips are copyrighted.... use without the standard acknowledgement of their creator and paid royalties for their use as set forth by the Royal House of International Affairs (RHIA for short) may result in legal action.

OK, not really.... :s0108:
Like I said, some funny mofo's here... :s0113:

Gotta admit, I'm pretty honored to get mentioned as funny before @Certaindeaf was. Sure that's not a typo? :) I mean, I know I'm funnier than @Stomper. :s0064: :D
I probably should have added "in no particular order" 😂🤣😂

What am I, chopped liver? Sigh.. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. :s0108:
You made my "double secret super funny" list....Don't tell the other guys.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top