JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do half measures?

44A538E9-A0CD-4F2E-A288-915DD054E5E3.jpeg

Not being overly worried 'bout such things....
I would probably use my Remington 510.
I shoot it well and have plenty of ammo for it.
Plus when I die ( since its the end of the world )...I'd be carrying a cool older rifle. :D
Andy

This is pretty much me. I've got two AKs, one stock AR, one Glock 22, and one Ruger GP100 .357. No combat shotgun though, as much as I want one it's kinda too late now. Out of the two AKs, my WASR 10/63 or my WBP Jack, I'd probably grab the Jack. At least it has a sling. I think I'm more AK than AR, though the AR is way lighter to carry.

All total, probably 600-ish rounds for all of it. Not nearly enough. Got a .22 Marlin too.
Looks like you have it covered, with the exception of a good 12 ga and ammo supply.. That's my thinking on the AK, too- I bought an M-Forgery because advancing years have made my AK heavier and heavier..
And ya know, there's something to be said about an SKS and bandoleer of stripper-clipped ammo...

Last Edited:
Not being overly worried 'bout such things....
I would probably use my Remington 510.
I shoot it well and have plenty of ammo for it.
Plus when I die ( since its the end of the world )...I'd be carrying a cool older rifle. :D
Andy
I agree this would call for a "Special Occasion Gun " so if we just died and it wasn't really the end at least we would look cool but in the same state of deadness !

I didn't see those. Im not on here often, grabbed a beer in my hand and wanted to start a fun conversation of my own.
Ike, not to worry.
There are those that lead such a sad existence,they cannot resist throwing shade on other people when they feel the need.
It must really suck to be them.
☹️☹️

Looks like you have it covered, with the exception of a good 12 ga and ammo supply.. That's my thinking on the AK, too- I bought an M-Forgery because advancing years have made my AK heavier and heavier..
And ya know, there's something to be said about an SKS and bandoleer of stripper-clipped ammo...
Yeah, I would get a Mossberg 590A1 next month but with Measure 114 I just don't know if I could get away with it.

Since neither of us can run, I guess would grab whatever was handy in the last days. Long as we can keep heat and water in the house.... ok, Wild Turkey, couple cases of cheap white, deer meat.... oh yeah....guns....EOTW.... uh... 12 ga (1300 Defender), .45 acp, suppresed .22; suppressed 6.8; CMMG MK10 on a single point sling.... guess that is more than 2...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top