JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We've been working on the mobile version of this site for some time now, and we're finally at a stage where I feel it's good enough to show to everyone :D

You can reach the mobile site at <broken link removed> which is formatted for better viewing on your phone.

Hope this makes everyone's mobile browsing a little easier :s0155:

Is there any way to make the screen about 40&#37; narrower? The way it is now the text appears the same size as the regular page, and I have to manually zoom in if I want to be able to read it.

Joey Thank you for making it more mobel friendly. It works well for my phone. The only thing that is not working is the chat, and I believe that itmy service

I like the regular site on my Blackberry, it works great already for me! Lately about half the time Im on here its on my phone. I'll check out the mobile version, but I'm pretty sure I'll stick with viewing the regular site on my cell. Thanks Joey, this is my favorite site online! Your doing a great job!

No, that's something I need to take out, but it's proven more difficult than I thought :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top