JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's get this party started!

O2 Absorbers for 5 gallon buckets: First off, a big THANX to the folks at IMPAK Corp for their bulk, 2000cc Oxygen absorbers and the complete and total bonus info on their web site regarding quantity of O2 absorbers for things like pasta in 5gallon food grade buckets. Cleared up alot of Urban Legends for me, piece of mind in spades.

5 gallon buckets, FREE SHIPPING: Believe it or not, it's the fine folks at Home Depot. Ten pack, $30.00 with free shipping.

Gamma Seal Lids: Pack of six in designer black, $40.00 (ditto, Home Depot) and free shipping to boot.

Old Trapper Jerky: .94c / oz at Cash and Carry until 29 APR 2014

NATIVE AMERICAN CORN: I have been planting, eating, "Painted Mountain Corn" from Montana for years. It is a great, non-GMO product from great folks. As they will tell you, it grows just about any where, it is drought tolerant, deep rooting (even in so-so soil) and attractive when picked. I dry it, remove from the cob, dry some more then pack in 5gallon food grade pails to be later ground into meal for corn bread. Makes excellent corn break, tortilla's, etc...

I have planted it as sparsely as two rows and used the hand shake method to spread the pollen.

Highly recommended.

Why do tyrants want to control food production? Starvation is a horrible way to die, your body consumes itself generating chronic pain, the immune system shuts down, the kidneys fail and even the brain is digested but this can take weeks, even months before death occurs. Starvation is the perfect terror weapon that will subdue entire regions with very little expenditure of forces and it is why world communism is taking land out of circulation, out of private hands.
No God
No Guns
No Health Care
No Food
No Transport
No Education
Except through Big Brother

His Honor, the "...King in the North..." King Kitzhauber has done King Obama one better, all rain that falls on Oregon belongs to the state...now you can die of thirst...by design...

I Miss America

WA State is playing catch-up but Our King just outlawed "carbon powered" power plants. Maybe I should not sell that steel cased 223 ammo?
BTW I ordered dry Mung beans through Cash and Carry @ about $1 a pound, they can be sprouted and cooked as a green veg substitute

I just spent 5 minutes trying to find IMPAK O2 absorber info... how about less rambling and more links?

Let's get this party started!

O2 Absorbers for 5 gallon buckets: First off, a big THANX to the folks at IMPAK Corp for their bulk, 2000cc Oxygen absorbers and the complete and total bonus info on their web site regarding quantity of O2 absorbers for things like pasta in 5gallon food grade buckets. Cleared up alot of Urban Legends for me, piece of mind in spades.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top