JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Preparedness needs.

I just found the article, I have no first-hand experience.

NOTE - for some, the link may have offensive images -

"You DO NOT have to be a member of the church to order, either in person or online. They will drop an entire pallet of 40+ year shelf life food at your door, although from personal experience the FedEx guy will complain about it. "

I've been out the one in St. Paul. Nice little facility, nice people. There's also one in Happy Valley off 82nd. I would call ahead to see if they have anything available though.
This link has all the relevant info.

There are 2 fairly large LDS facilities here in Salt Lake. Massive grain silo's. It's pretty amazing inside what they offer and how they let you come in with groups or families and learn to package your own food stores. It's a good learning experience and for the price you're getting some very nice prep storage foods. If you can go I suggest trying it once.

I am not Mormon one of my friends is and like the religion or not they have done some really incredible stuff.
Although that it is all run by LDS, they don't require you to become a member. At the most, they may offer you a pamphlet while you're there but that's about it. So don't go there expecting preaching or value shaming, they don't do that. They just run a tight and honest business. The will also offer non-stop smiles and good conversation. Keep in mind that preparation is part of their doctrine, not only for themselves but also for others.

Interesting idea. Might have to try it out. There's one of the home stores a couple of towns over. I need to start cooking with staples more. Our family tends more towards things like pre-made soups than making our own.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top