Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Fondled a new Colt Delta Elite at The Gunbroker

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Feb 26, 2009.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

They got in one of the first Colt Delta Elite 10mm 1911's at the Gunbroker in Clackamas. I spent some time fondling it yesterday. The thing is awesome. They did a really good job of recreating this classic gun. It was really well put together. Oh how I wish I could afford it right now. :(

2. terrylf72

terrylf72 Portland, Oregon, United States Member

LOL.. I was there on Monday with my woman. We were looking for something for her. And yes i saw the same thing.. they had to clean up a puddle of drool.:D

Agree, they did a great job.

At just under $1100, I wish I could have gotten it too... :p

3. Sawdust

Sawdust Bull Mountain(Tigard), OR Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I really miss my old stainless one. That is one of those sales that I wish I could take back. :(

4. Fobos

Fobos Montana/Oregon Member

Hello gentlemen. I too wish I could take back a few firearms sales I've made over the years. One of which was a 4 inch Colt Anaconda. Boy was that a dumb move. Oh well. I also am interested the the Delta Elite 10 mm. I have a Glock 20 and looking at the 29 SF. The 10 mm is an great round.

5. Sawdust

Sawdust Bull Mountain(Tigard), OR Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Yes, the 10mm is a great round. I also miss the S&W 1076 that I carried for a few years.