JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New trend I guess, Kali first then the nation.

"A spate of "follow-home" robbers turned deadly this week, resulting in the murder of a 23-year-old man outside of a restaurant on Sunset Boulevard Nov. 23.

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) responded to the homicide by announcing the formation of a "Follow Home Task Force." The county sheriff also declared his intention to do what it took to stop the growing trend.

Violent crimes are on the rise in Los Angeles. Area law enforcement reported an increase of nearly 4 percent since 2019, according to the latest law enforcement numbers released in October.

Police Chief Michel Moore said gang violence was an underlying influence.

The department had identified 133 robberies connected to the trend of suspects following victims home from Melrose Avenue, the Jewelry District, and high-end restaurants and nightclubs, Moore said this week."

It's good to know the latest trends in criminal behavior so you can defend against them. Heck tomorrow it may be your groceries they want as prices keep going up.

This isn't new. I'm actually surprised to see any LE agency doing anything about it though.

Several years ago when I lived in AZ my GF suspected someone was following her home after doing some Christmas shopping. I told her to drive past the street and go back into town to the police station. I called 911 with a description of the vehicle and the plates (chances are the car was stolen too). The perp stopped following as she pulled into the PD parking lot. I'm not sure if anything ever came of it after that.

Vigilantes can help with this problem.
Hmmmm sounds like a job for Phoenix Jones

bOryiGYg.jpg

Than there was the time my wife called me and said a moose followed her into the garage.
cow.JPG
She was wanting to know what to do. My answer was "don't get out of the car, if you just wait she'll go away in her own" (cow moose) and she did. After that my wife finally listened to me and put the feeder bowls further from the garage.
the boys.JPG
So... being followed home isn't just a city problem.

I have said it before, these subhuman scum gang bangers should be followed to where they gather and should all be wiped out, no miranda warnings no nada. People must not be made to tolerate this wanton violence any longer...

Last Edited:
Ummm most that would follow US home would get a terrible surprise ! Thinking they have an easy mark would be met with unimaginable force and pent-up rage and would almost feel sorry for them almost but they ate that cupcake of destiny so it shall be !

I have said it before, these subhuman scum gang bangers should be followed to where they gather and should all be wiped out, no Miranda warnings no nada. People must not be made to tolerate this wanton violence any longer...
Being frustrated with perceived lawlessness is one thing; advocating for wholesale slaughter is another. No thanks, dude. I'll take my chances with the current system, flawed as it is.

You see, the problem is WE get that, (because we're paranoid) but our others don't.....because they call us paranoid.....
Yep. It's a personal choice, and in many cases it takes a serious event, trauma, or near miss to make someone recognize the need for it. I have a number of friends that thought I was "paranoid" for being in Condition Yellow, then when bad stuff happened suddenly they start asking questions and trying to learn more. Often they are frustrated to discover that its a learned skill that takes practice and conscious effort to apply, not something you just switch on. Just being there to provide guidance when they need it is half the battle... that and making sure they don't go off the rails into full-blown paranoia. You can't live in Condition Orange indefinitely - it's not healthy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top