JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It blows me away that people were willing to hang themselves out there for a measly $150.

Hopefully this serves as a lesson for whatever the future holds.

The USSR never dissolved. The communist dream is kept alive by dedicated progressives. These are very dangerous people.

So you're going to go to someone's house that's guaranteed to own fire arms and harass them, sounds like a good plan definitely won't result in anyone getting shot...

How long until they hack firearm forums and post names and addresses?
Its easy...just.need server logs, IP addresses and a few posts where someone uploaded a pic without scrubbing the .EXIF data.

And even without the .exif data, any decent gis analyst could use some photo recognition goodies can pin down landmarks if they are in the image

I dont know if this has been posted but I received this E Mail today.

Greetings All 2nd Amendment Right's Advocates,

I wanted to make you aware of an emergency situation that is unfolding regarding the bump stock buy-back program. You've probably heard by now about the bump stock buyback bill that was passed last session. It appears that two separate groups are now submitting public disclosure requests to the Washington State Patrol with the stated desire of creating and publishing a database of individuals that used the buyback program to turn in their bump stocks.

Clearly this is targeting gun owners and is a serious privacy issue. To correct this HB 2182 was dropped last night to specifically exempt this data from release and protect the privacy of our constituents who voluntarily used the program. I am asking that you contact House Speaker Frank Chopp (corrected) - [email protected] in support of this bill and urge him to move this bill forward immediately. It is important to ensure protection for law abiding gun owners!

Additionally, I would encourage you to share this request with your friends and family members who value their privacy.

Warmest regards,

raw

REPRESENTATIVE KELLY CHAMBERS

25th District

OLYMPIA OFFICE
JOHN L. O'BRIEN BUILDING 426 | OLYMPIA, WA 98504
PHONE: 360.786.7948

Then we have this kind of stuff..:s0012: here
There's some damn sick-bubblegum people out there..

Dan

I read it and didn't feel there was anything terribly threatening about the statements made in the article, it's not like they are a sitting senator telling the general public to 'surround conservatives, make a crowd, and make sure they know that they are not welcome'

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top