JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thinking about selling my FNX 9 to fund some new projects. I picked it up in a trade at a gun show in December as a used gun. Guy said he hadn't shot more than 200 rounds through it. I put probably less than 200 rounds down range so the gun has had approximately 400 rounds put through it. Cleaned thoroughly after each range trip. The only thing bad about this gun is the little pin that holds the back straps on got flimsy or something and I had to silicone on my preferred back strap (small, less aggressive backstrap). Also, the aggressive small back strap didn't come with the gun when I bought it. Comes with the original carry case, 3 17 round mags, papaerwork, lock, etc... I'm not hurting enough to sell this in a hurry so please no low ballers.

$430 plus you pay the transfer fee at Tropics or Sporting Systems. Thanks

360eightfive2 four5zero1

image.jpg

My old fn:/ wish I didn't sell it to my buddy. Interested in a like new ruger 10/22 with 600 rounds 1 stock 10rd mag bx25 mag and a offbrand 25rn mag with a speed loader?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.