JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been carrying and shooting the FNP 45 for a couple of years now. Like it a lot and wouldn't change though I've shot about every make and model over the years. Read that the FNX is the new and improved FNP, but after reading the description of improvements, I doubt I would even notice them. A fine weapon.

I've been carrying and shooting the FNP 45 for a couple of years now. Like it a lot and wouldn't change though I've shot about every make and model over the years. Read that the FNX is the new and improved FNP, but after reading the description of improvements, I doubt I would even notice them. A fine weapon.

The fnp-45 and the fnx are pretty much the same gun.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the info...I bought an FNX 45 in FDE off the net (arrives Tuesday)....bought largely off the reviews. For the two owners...what did you do for a holster?!

I thought that to until I did a to of research and found that the only thing that is the same is the decocker

Get on the FN Forums. All the info you need is there. I am looking for one right now. If you are interested in a two-tone with silver slide, PM me and I'll tell you where one is at a good price. If anyone sees one of these in black or FDE, PLEASE TELL ME!

Get on the FN Forums. All the info you need is there. I am looking for one right now. If you are interested in a two-tone with silver slide, PM me and I'll tell you where one is at a good price. If anyone sees one of these in black or FDE, PLEASE TELL ME!

I already own a FNS and FNS, so don't really want another, next stop, glock again, but we will see

I have a FNX and FNS in 9mm already. Northwest had a black x45 in stock a couple days ago. Or I will sell you mine in 9mm