JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an FNX 40 for sale, with a desantis holster. As you can see below it comes with 4 backstraps, 3 mags and a lock. Fully ambidextrous slide and mag release and saftey with a 1911 style decocking feature and easy take down lever and loaded indicator you can see near the ejector.

I have put about 100 rounds through it, works perfectly. The only reason I am putting it on the block is because I have to move and need the extra money and have a five seven I use as my CC.

Any questions feel free to email me or contact me here on the forums. The gun retails for 599 the holster is about 50, I would sell it for 600 or best offer for the gun and holster.
I also have about 300 target rounds and about 30 winchester HPs.

email is [email protected]

I work monday thru Friday 2 pm to 11pm with weekends off. So anyone wanting to meet would have to be be late mornings or weekends.

203.jpg
202.jpg
152.jpg
151.jpg

I have about 100$ of ammo I ll throw in for 50$ as well, "target" ammo and winchester hollow points and a 20$ universal cleaning kit. So 650 cash absolutely no trades, strictly cash 650 or best offer. This is an amazing gun, when I first took it to the range in vancouver I had a guy ask me what it was, I let him put a couple of rounds through it and he was off to buy his own. it re coils like a 9, spot on accurate, even for a newbie like my self, everywhere I pointed it, it hit, with great grouping. the thin profile makes it easier for CC, coupled with the desantis holster. Just for evidence of this guns awesomeness, here is a link to a website I look at once in awhile FNP-45 Tactical and FNX-40 Semi-Auto Pistols from FNH-USA

I would like to purchase your FNX 40 asap if it's still up for sale. I think I sent you an e-mail, not sure if it went through though.
Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.