JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FNP9 USG 9mm Handgun. Flat black slide riding on a polymer flat earth frame. This model of the FNP has serrations on the front of the slide and safety features include a decocker. Pistol comes with 3 magazines all with a 16 round capacity. This gun is in near immaculate condition. It has only been taken out shooting one time, with 500 rounds of ammunition down the tube. No FTFs. Its been cleaned and stored since then.

Reason I'm posting this gun is because I'm looking for something smaller for concealed carry. I'd like to keep it but having two guns is a luxury I can't afford at this time. If sold for cash I'd like $500 but I'll include 250 rounds of ammo (2 Boxes of Remington UMC, 1 Box of PMC Bronze, 1 Box of Federal JSP, and 1 Box of Winchester Ranger SXT hollowpoints) and a nylon shoulder strap if you want it.

Ideally I'm looking to trade for a subcompact handgun. CZ subcompacts (RAMI), Springfield Armory XD subcompact, SIG. We can get cash involved if necessary. Open to all trades and offers.

pop_wm_132677.jpg

FNP9003.jpg

This is a not the actual photo. I can take pictures with my phone and upload them if anybody would like. Thanks for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top