JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is an FNP Tactical 45. This 45 comes with all of the original equipment as well as additional accessories. You get the pistol and (5) total high capacity magazines. 3 came with the gun, and 2 are FN factory mags new and still in the box. Also included is the Docter red dot sight with a 3.5 MOA dot. Docter (German) is a high quality MRDS and not a cheapo Chinese knockoff. This package also includes the original packaging for the MRDS and all of its accessories as well (wrenches & sighting tool) There are multiple sight adapters and screws included. Lastly the FN tactical case, the grip inserts, and a gas piston to adapt a Silencerco Osprey or Octane suppressor to this thread pitch.

All of this for SOLD

I am selling this pistol to meet other financial requirements. I am also selling a nice Colt custom officers model. (Separate ad)

Enjoy! PM me with questions.

DSC_0220_zpsaba4df93.jpg DSC_0221_zps46d56e30.jpg DSC_0223_zpsa325be67.jpg DSC_0222_zps2cfd5ea3.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.