JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm browsing the web in search of 14-Round Magazines for my FNP-40 and I come across CheaperThanDirt, a site I love and have made purchases from before, and they have FNP-40 14-Round Magazines listed for $5.89. I'm thinking this has to be a mistake because that is just too good of a price. I order 4 and pay with a credit card. I'm thinking I'll get an email in a day or two telling me they can't be sold at that price. I check the Order Status a day later and the order has not been cancelled or altered in any way. The next day the order has been changed - the price is now $29 but that price is crossed out and the original $5.89 price is filled in. I got an email today with Tracking Number; my order is shipped at the price I paid for! Scored 4 14-Round FNP-40 Magazines for $31.

The price on their website has since been corrected to $29.

I'm always on the lookout for mistakes like that. My thoughts are that they're a large enough company to absorb mistakes like that and so I dont feel bad. If it were my local gun shop, I would ask the question prior to the purchase.

Great score and nice capitalization on their mistake :).

Oh...I don't feel bad at all. I purchased a set Nike Irons last year for half price because the Golfsmith website had them listed incorrectly. I went to the store near me and made them sell them to me for the price listed on their website. By the time I had gotten home with them, the price had been corrected.

I posted the error on the FNP-40 Magazines at the FN Forum; maybe enough buyers showed up and made similar scores, I dunno.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top