JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD. For $1300. If anyone else is interested I have another one coming in a few weeks. I'll sell it at $1300.

I have a FNH PS90 that comes with a brand new from the factory high cap 50 round magazine. Its brand new in the box never been fired still has the grease from the factory on it. It also comes with a gun lock from the factory as well.

Here are the specs of the gun from FNH:
Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the PS90 utilizes blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability. The PS90's civilian legal 16.04" cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles and an innovative olive drab synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point help make the PS90 fully ambidextrous. Models with 10- or 30-round polymer detachable magazines are available.

- Closed bolt, blowback operation
- 5.7x28mm chambering
- Pivoting manual safety switch in trigger guard
- Ambidextrous dual cocking knobs
- Ambidextrous dual magazine release
- 16.04" hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel
- Chromed bore
- Integrated muzzle brake
- Emergency back-up iron sights
- Matte black finish on all exposed metal surfaces
- Available with 10- or 30-round detachable polymer magazines Actually this model comes with a 50 round detachable polymer magazine.
- Fully ambidextrous olive drab synthetic thumbhole stock
- Molded-in sling attachment point

Link to this model
<broken link removed>

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

IMG_0012-1.jpg

IMG_0010-1.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

I am looking to sell this through your FAL (will discount price to pay for the background check) or face to face to any Oregon residence in the Portland metro area or anyone willing to meet me in the Portland metro area.
Price is $1400, payment can be made in cash or a money order.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top