JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
9mm
City
Shelton
State
Washington
Zip Code
SOLD>>>As the title says; FNH FNX-9mm pistol. I have shot 23 rounds and decided it doesn't fit my shooting style. Here is from the FNH web site;

The FNX™-9 features an ergonomic, polymer frame with a low-bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. The grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. Two interchangeable backstrap inserts quickly adapt the FNX™ to your hand size. The profiled stainless steel slide has cocking serrations front and rear, and the 4-inch cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel delivers pinpoint accuracy. Ambidextrous operating controls make this handgun perfect for competition or personal defense.

Asking $525 and will meet at a FFL within reason.

Scott

Would be interested in match Large rifle primers and a Leupold 7-35x56 MK 5HD scope with H59.

20201202_173538.jpg 20201202_173521.jpg 20201202_173514.jpg 20201202_173450.jpg 20201202_173506.jpg 20201202_173528.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I also have some ammo that will be available for the buyer for extra funds but at reasonable prices...not price gouging. It would suck to buy a pistol that you could not feed. I will not sell the ammo to anyone else but the buyer of this pistol.

Sincerely,

Scott

No real interest in trades for pistols but possibly a revolver like a Smith 28 with a 5 inch or longer barrel. Thanks for the offers guys.

I am willing to come down to $500 cash or $525 and will include one box of 50 American Eagle 124 grain FMJ "and" one box of Speer Lawman 147 Grain TMJ Clean-Fire.

Thank you for the offer.

Scott
RLTW

Scott,
Would you be willing to ship to my FFL in Portland? I would give you your $525 asking price + the cost of the ammo + shipping. I've been looking for your exact gun for a while now and can't seem to find one locally.
Thanks, Ron

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.