JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
***will remove when sold, if interested, questions, or comments Please P.M. me with them. THANK YOU***

NO TRADES. Cash Only, No shipping, WILL NEED TO MEET AT A LOCAL FFL OR GUNSHOP, SORRY BUT I CAN NOT COMMUTE TO PORTLAND, EUGENE OR ANY OTHER DISTANCES, IT'S JUST NOT FEASIBLE FOR ME.

FNH FN USA FNS-9 LE model 66913 with factory night sights comes with (3) 17 round magazines plus another (2) 17 round magazines model 66330-2

$500.00 FIRM plus private sale transfer fee what ever that maybe ( usually $20-$35 )

F.Y.I. THIS PISTOL WILL ACCEPT THE FN FACTORY 509 24 ROUND MAGAZINE PART NUMBER 20-100032-3

***(THE 509 MAGS LOCK IN TO THE FNS-9 , BUT THE FNS-9 MAGS WILL NOT LOCK INTO THE 509)***

fns9.jpg fns9 1.jpg NW FIRE.JPG

Last Edited:
Shot one of these a couple months back and if i were a striker fired guy this would be my gun. This is a great price on a awesome gun. Mags alone go for $45 a piece. Good luck with your sale