JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$895
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.7x28mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
08/04/19 - Price lowered - $895.00

07/27/19 - Price lowered - $995.00

07/21/19 - Price lowered - $1050.00

Here's a perfect condition FN FiveseveN. It has had one range trip for a total of 100 rounds. I bought it new from Cabela's. Here's your chance to get an awesome pistol for a great price. The sale includes (1) Kydex single mag pouch and (1) Kydex dual mag pouch plus a loading tool that is Really nice to have when you start getting near the 20 round mag capacity.

I have also included a picture showing the Marushin Airsoft pistol (it's the pistol on the bottom) that is a licensed, exact replica of the FN. I will be listing the Airsoft (with two mags), a couple of 30 round 5.7x28 magazines and some 5.7x28 ammo here too. If you buy the pistol from this listing, I will give you 20% off on any of my other FN-related listings. Asking $1100.00 for the pistol, mag pouches and loading tool.

If this fails to get any interest here it's going to also be listed on Gunbroker.com where they are pretty popular items. Just want to give the folks here first shot (pun intended) at it.

Some informative links:
FN Five-seveN® | FN®
FN Herstal FN-57 Airsoft CO2 Gas Blowback Pistol by Marushin (Color: Black)

fn-all-1.jpg
mag-pouches.jpg
fn-marushin-2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This is a great deal!

Took one of ours out yesterday and was tinking pretty decent out to 100yds!

I'd buy it, but due to scheduling & life's whatnots, neither the OP nor I can travel too far afield.

So someone whom can head down, up or over towards Eugene ways will get a great deal!!

Be patient, and I'm sure he'll respond efficiently to private messages once he's back online.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.