JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For about the price of a SCAR 16, I bought both of these carbines that CDNN is blowing out (they even shipped them for free & threw in 5 extra mags w/ the PS90). As a left handed shooter, bullpups have not really been an option until I looked at the FNs. Both the FS2000 Standard & PS90 USG are very user friendly for southpaws. Their prices are below dealer wholesale; in shops and online (GB) FS2000s normally run $2K+ & PS90s $1600+. If you ever wanted one then now is the time to get one, I doubt that they will get any cheaper.

View attachment 192759

Less than a price of a SCAR? What did they end up setting you back?

FNH PS90 USGs (Tritium Optic w/ black reticle) $1197 w/ (1) FN 30 & (1) FN 50 & (5) ATI 50 Rd magazines
FNH FS2000 Standards are $ $1399 w/ factory optic, cleaning kit and (1) 30 FN rd magazine.
Free shipping on all FN products

wow, fantastic deal. I would love a ps90, but the ammo is fairly expensive to buy and reload. Seems like FN has a tight grip on their design.

FNH PS90 USGs (Tritium Optic w/ black reticle) $1197 w/ (1) FN 30 & (1) FN 50 & (5) ATI 50 Rd magazines
FNH FS2000 Standards are $ $1399 w/ factory optic, cleaning kit and (1) 30 FN rd magazine.
Free shipping on all FN products

Great prices! Although the SCAR can be had for less than those two combined. But I definitely haven't seen either of those guns that low anywhere else!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top