Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FNH Bullpups | FS2000 & PS90

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Iceberg, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Iceberg

Iceberg Forest Grove Active Member

For about the price of a SCAR 16, I bought both of these carbines that CDNN is blowing out (they even shipped them for free & threw in 5 extra mags w/ the PS90). As a left handed shooter, bullpups have not really been an option until I looked at the FNs. Both the FS2000 Standard & PS90 USG are very user friendly for southpaws. Their prices are below dealer wholesale; in shops and online (GB) FS2000s normally run $2K+ & PS90s $1600+. If you ever wanted one then now is the time to get one, I doubt that they will get any cheaper.

004-2.jpg

2. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

I do like the PS90 :)

3. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Less than a price of a SCAR? What did they end up setting you back?

4. Iceberg

Iceberg Forest Grove Active Member

FNH PS90 USGs (Tritium Optic w/ black reticle) $1197 w/ (1) FN 30 & (1) FN 50 & (5) ATI 50 Rd magazines
    FNH FS2000 Standards are $ $1399 w/ factory optic, cleaning kit and (1) 30 FN rd magazine.
    Free shipping on all FN products

5. Gas

Gas Gig Harbor, Washington, United States Active Member

wow, fantastic deal. I would love a ps90, but the ammo is fairly expensive to buy and reload. Seems like FN has a tight grip on their design.

6. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Great prices! Although the SCAR can be had for less than those two combined. But I definitely haven't seen either of those guns that low anywhere else!