JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there SGN! FNG Richard here.

Joined recently and after reviewing the rules, TOS, etc. and figured I should make an attempt at an introduction thread.

I enjoy shooting quite a bit and have recently had the joy of introducing my son to the sport. We shoot 2-4 times a week at West Coast Armory in Bellevue. Primarily pistol, but rifles too (just not a lot of distance at the range -- and we don't get outdoors often).

Thanks in advance for having me.

Thanks for the "Welcomes", guys. I'm pretty stoked about my son being into this as well. Video games have fueled his interest (but truthfully he's had the bug ever since he picked up a stick, pointed it and said, "Pwew!" as a toddler. Now, with him a teen, some of our closest time spent together is cleaning guns. No, we don't need to clean them as often as we do (probably over do it if truth be told) but I enjoy the hell out of it.

About a week ago or so we did our first reloading. Also very cool for spending quality time together. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top