JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can anyone tell me how best to place a want to buy ad or if thats even allowed here? Im looking for any of several powders for my 6.5 prc

Have a bunch of stuff id be willing to trade as well such as other components or loaded ammunition. Just not sure if people do want to buy ads or where id post it. Only seen want to trade or sell ads in my limited searching so far

maxresdefault.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thats a good idea thanks, i already shoot out there occasionally so i know the area. Last 2 times my buddy and i hauled out multiple black contractor bags full of trash actually. Could have filled a dumpster sadly but i only had so many bags with me. Some jackass even dumped a bunch of asphalt roofing scraps at the first spot we went :p

Thats a good idea thanks, i already shoot out there occasionally so i know the area. Last 2 times my buddy and i hauled out multiple black contractor bags full of trash actually. Could have filled a dumpster sadly but i only had so many bags with me. Some jackass even dumped a bunch of asphalt roofing scraps at the first spot we went :p
Free Bronze membership with three bags of trash: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/3-bags-of-trash-nwfa-bronze-membership.98125/

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews