JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good afternoon everyone, Just checking in as a courtesy. New to the site after hearing a couple friends yak about it for the past couple years. Thought I'd check it out and here I am. I'm not a huge poster, usually just browsing.
I'm a motorcycle enthusiast who mostly just CC's small pistols. I'm not a sport shooter or hunter. Though someday when I'm too old for motorcycles I may take those up.
Anyhow, it'll be cool to meet you guys and see what I can learn here.

Andrew

What kind of Motorcycle do you have? I know there are quite a few people in here who ride.

I'm a road racer, 2015 Yamaha R1M. I race with OMRRA and marshall with motocorsa
Other than that, I occasionally ride dirt, but not actively.

Do you ride?

IMG_3477.PNG

I'm a road racer, 2015 Yamaha R1M. I race with OMRRA and marshall with motocorsa
Other than that, I occasionally ride dirt, but not actively.

Do you ride?

View attachment 335637

Then you must know the Pinkstaff boys, Oly and the Zlock brothers. I paint there bikes every year. I did my share of raodracing until I made the decision to stop because of my age. It takes twice as long to heal when your in your 50's. I took the OMRRA novice school back in the 90's. Finished 12th my very first race. I managed to make the podium once in a 4hr endurance race up here with WMRRA.My first bike, I still have today, is a 92 Kawaski ZX-7R. Then I bought a 95 ZX-7 Superbike. I finished with a 01 gsxr600r. Now I have slowed way down and ride an 04 softail. So......................................

movie-die-hard-welcome-to-the-party-pal_zpsive1manj.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top