JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all. I found your site this morning and have been sitting here reading for an hour instead of working! Good thing it's Friday and the boss is out. lol.

I've been into shooting since I was a little kid in boy scouts and used to plink around with the .22s during summer camp. I got started on the NRAs marksmanship qualification program one year in summer camp and didn't make it very far, but I've always loved competitive shooting. Never done it for real though. While I was in college and had a lot of spare time on my hands I used to fill time by going to the local range and run through the same marksmanship qualification program I did as a kid. Although I was doing it on my own and didn't have anyone verifying me, I "earned" sharpshooter bar-3 in the 4-position rifle and expert in handgun. I was working on Distinguished Expert in the handgun when I graduated. I haven't had much time for shooting since, though I still enjoy getting out and plinking every once in a while.

Current guns:
ruger 10-22
remington 870 express
colt 1991

and hopefully some more as money allows.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top