JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm continuing with my build and want to buy some more components, so something has to go. Here it is.

FNAR heavy fluted barreled rifle with exactly 404 rounds through it. This isn't a guess at the number of rounds as I kept a log book noting the date the rifle was fired, number of rounds fired, type of ammo, who fired it and any comments.

I don't have the capability to load photos onto the internet, but this rifle looks exactly like any other stock FNAR rifle. I put some velcro loop material on both receiver flats to protect against brass strikes, or rubbing against other rifles in my vault. This will be removed prior to sale unless the buyer wants it left on.

Included is the rifle, original FN hard case, one 5 round magazine, one 20 round magazines, all the original included shims, spacers, and cheek pieces and owners manual. If the buyer needs a sling, I'll throw one in as I have plenty of extra slings.

All items included will be $1150, buyer pays shipping. FTF with Oregon residents as long as it is legal is OK. Out of state buyer would pay any applicable FFL fees or charges.

If a potential buyer wishes to shoot the rifle first, you are welcome to do so.

If a scope is needed, we can negotiate for a Redfield 4-12-40 with accu-range reticle in TPS tactical rings. This would be separate from the rifle... the scope is NOT included free with the rifle.

I'm in the Portland metro area if anyone wants to see the rifle, or have it examined prior to purchase...as long as you pay any fees for the exam. (free on my end though)

PRICE DROPPED TILL 01 JANUARY 2011. See last posting.

Last Edited:
Bump again.

I would consider trades for a long distance scope. I am looking for something like a Nightforce, Meopta, Leupold Mk4, or similar scopes. I want to get one with sufficient power for long distance shooting at 600 yards and similar distances. 6.5-20 Leupold would be about the bottom end for power..or similar power range like 5.5-22 and so on. Let me know what you have. Cosmetic issues don't bother me too much as long as everything works and it only used, not abused.

Bump again. Still looking to sell or trade. Also have a couple of extra 20 round mags for this rifle, and a Redfield 4-12-40 scope with accurange reticle that are available.

Yes. 7.62 nato, chrome bore. Uses either 5, 10 or 20 round magazines. It is a gas piston rifle (not direct impingement like the original AR15). FN guarantees one inch accuracy out of it when using match ammo. It comes in 16 or 20 inch, heavy or lightweight fluted barrels. Usually, they retail for around $1500-1550 on places like auction arms/gunbroker and so on. They are extremely reliable.

You can find plenty of reviews about the rifle by entering FN FNAR rifle in your search engine. The rifle I have actually has a pretty decent trigger. It breaks right around 4 lbs, and with almost no creep or overtravel...very reasonable.

I just have too many rifles, and want to get a different scope, so this rifle has to go. I have logged every round fired through it, and although I think a break in is of questionable value in a rifle with a chrome bore, I did a proper break in anyhow. I figured it wouldn't hurt anything.

If you have other questions, please let me know if I can help. This rifle is very consistent, and would make an excellent rifle for either hunting, or practical rifle matches. It might be a bit heavy for hunting, but I asked for the heavy barrel when I ordered it because hunting would be a low percentage use of the rifle for me.

This rifle is in excellent shape. I put velcro loop material on the flats of the receiver to protect it from brass strikes or bumps against anything in the vault. This protective material can be removed, or left on for the next owner.

Anyone who wants to come to the Portland Oregon metro area is welcome to shoot it at the gun club where I shoot prior to purchase.

NEW INFO: The action for my rifle build just arrived. So I really want to move this rifle and get a scope..If this rifle sells by 01 Jan 2011, I will include two more 20 round magazines. This will make one 5 round mag, and three 20 round magazines in addition to the hard case, and everything else that FN includes with these rifles.

I was surprised at how nice this one is. Breaks right at about 4lbs, however because of the way it breaks, it feels much lighter. FN is really liability conscious, and won't honor the warranty if you mess with the trigger at all, so I haven't messed with it..besides it is really decent as is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.