Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

FN

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Iceberg, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Iceberg

Iceberg Forest Grove Active Member

I picked up a new FN FNAR this week w/ three mags. Does any one else have one? It is well made, solid feeling & has a cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC fluted barrel with target crown. I was a little put off by its looks initially, but I have now started to warm up to it.
    FNH USA - FNAR 7.62x51mm

2. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Sincere congratulations on your acquisition. I considered getting one for myself but I finally decided I could never warm up to something so hideous.

3. netsecsys

netsecsys near: Bellingham, WA Active Member

This coming from an Ogre ;)

Awesome caliber by the way!

4. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

That's uglier than a Chiappa Rhino.

Still, congrats...I'm sure its a fabulous shooter :) .

Keith

5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

That is a different looking rifle, and I hope the three of you are happy... you, the gun, and your seeing eye dog! (JUST KIDDING!!) :bluelaugh: ;)

6. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

They are a little ugly but you get adjusted to it. The looks don't really matter anyway as it will shoot what you aim at and that is the important part. It is a quality firearm and you will be happy.

A little on the heavy side though if you hunt with it but it gives you a good cardio workout.

Good choice and I used a lot of FN products in the military and you can't go wrong....................

Good gun and choice................