Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FN

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Iceberg, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Iceberg

Iceberg Forest Grove Active Member

I picked up a new FN FNAR this week w/ three mags. Does any one else have one? It is well made, solid feeling & has a cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC fluted barrel with target crown. I was a little put off by its looks initially, but I have now started to warm up to it.
    FNH USA - FNAR 7.62x51mm

2. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Sincere congratulations on your acquisition. I considered getting one for myself but I finally decided I could never warm up to something so hideous.

3. netsecsys

netsecsys near: Bellingham, WA Active Member

This coming from an Ogre ;)

Awesome caliber by the way!

4. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

That's uglier than a Chiappa Rhino.

Still, congrats...I'm sure its a fabulous shooter :) .

Keith

5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

That is a different looking rifle, and I hope the three of you are happy... you, the gun, and your seeing eye dog! (JUST KIDDING!!) :bluelaugh: ;)

6. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

They are a little ugly but you get adjusted to it. The looks don't really matter anyway as it will shoot what you aim at and that is the important part. It is a quality firearm and you will be happy.

A little on the heavy side though if you hunt with it but it gives you a good cardio workout.

Good choice and I used a lot of FN products in the military and you can't go wrong....................

Good gun and choice................