JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a FNH TSR XP .308 in olive green. This has the 24" fluted barrel. I bought this gun about 8 weeks ago. Cleaned it just like the manual said to and stuck it in the safe. This gun looks just like the day I took it out of the box. Come with the manual,lock,1 box of ammo and a bore snake. Looking for $950 which is less than I paid. If you would like other photos just ask. Tell me what you have to trade I may just say yes!!

Trade for a nice Beretta 92fs inox, CX4 storm in 9MM, walther p22, ruger sr22, browning buckmark. But let me know what you are willing to trade something may spark my interest. No junk please. I am will to add cash for the right trade.

I have a scope on backorder so as soon as it ships I am taking it off the market and keeping it.
Thanks for looking

here is a link to the website
<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
One more time. Someone must have something cool to trade with?
Just got off the phone with Optics Planet. They said it "should" ship in two weeks then the gun stays with me forever. But who knows when it will ship, they told me the same thing two weeks ago.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.