JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have one FN Scar 17S roughly one hundred rounds thru it. 2- 20 round magazines- $3,500.00
I also have one FN Scar 16S Roughly 200 rounds thru it. 3-30round magazines- $3,100.00
Buy both for $6,000.00 Firm

SPF

Last Edited:
Why do some factory Scars appear to have longer barrels than others? Some appear to have about 10" of barrel exposed and other about 4-5". Are some owners adding some sort of picatinny barrel shroud (the thing that goes up) past the gas adjustment?

Do you have pics? Thanks.

I search around, and this is what I am talking about. OP, hope you are OK with the odd question. I'm into suppressors so I like the Scar gas regulator setup.

Why do some factory Scars appear to have longer barrels than others? Some appear to have about 10" of barrel exposed and other about 4-5". Are some owners adding some sort of picatinny barrel shroud (the thing that goes up) past the gas adjustment?

Do you have pics? Thanks.

I search around, and this is what I am talking about. OP, hope you are OK with the odd question. I'm into suppressors so I like the Scar gas regulator setup.

They make shorter aftermarket barels for the SCAR (SBR conversion). They also make a rail extension which would make the stock barel look shorter.

To view personal messages sent to you, select "Notifications" on the top of the page, right side.
It should have a number listed and go straight to your messages, but if not just select "Inbox."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.