JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$000
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Zip Code
Price is $3200, much lower than what you'd pay after tax on retail purchase. Price is FIRM and way below Gunbroker or other prices where it's been in stock for very short periods of time. I'm willing to do a payment plan (30% non-refundable deposit, remainder to be paid within 90 days). Not looking for trades, just need to get funds for another purchase I have lined up.

I am wiling to ship at buyers cost. Payment must be made in full with cashier's check or Zelle/Venmo or USPS Money Order before shipment will happen.

Comes as pictured with original FN box/manual/magazine. Box sticker notes "MADE IN BELGIUM" but the stamping on receiver is "FN COLUMBIA, SC USA".

I also have 2 brand new in box FN 20 rd magazines we can arrange for at reasonable additional cost. They are black, not the FDE version. I can make buyer a deal on one or both of them, but I'll only sell them with the rifle.

FN_SCAR17S_Left.jpg FN_SCAR17S_Right.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.