JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
UPDATED: 6/26/13 PRICE SLASH…
Offering up a complete package for some lucky member before I list it for Auction. Rifle has apx. 1000rds Federal Gold Medal Match thru it, shoots amazing, and has been well maintained & cared for.

Rifle Only: $3,800
• FN Scar 17s Black 16.5" Barrel,
• (5) FN 20rd Mags (Cerakoted to match barrel)
• Custom Trigger work by Bill Springfield (crisp 4lb break w/ no creep)
• Magpul RVG Vertical Foregrip
• Magpul SSG Scar Selector Set (factory safety’s are also included)
• Ergo 2 Sure Grip (factory grip also included)
• Tango Down Rail Covers
• AAC Blackout 51T Flashider (factory break also included)
• SCAR E.A.C.H Charging handle by Stryker Enterprises (factory charging handle included)
• Scar cleaning kit by Stryker Enterprises.

Rifle with Close Quarters Optic Set-Up: $4,800
• Leupold Mark 4 MR/T 2.5-8X36 M2 Dials Illuminated TMR Reticle
• Larue SPR QD LT104 (Quick Disconnect Mount)
• REMOVED FROM OFFER: (Burris Fastfire III on Larue J-Point LT137 offset mount)

Rifle with Long Range Optic Set-Up: $5,300
• Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 8.5-25x50 M1 Dial Illuminated TMR Reticle (67985)
• Larue SPR QD LT104 Mount (Quick Disconnect Mount)
• Leupold Alumina Lens Shade (both 2" & 4")

The Whole Enchilada: $6,200 (over $8k invested)
I would love to sell all items above as a package, the way that I intended and used it. This would include all items above and the Custom Pelican Scope Case used to store the scope not in use.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions,
Thanks.

WholeEnchilada_zps242ee99f.jpg

Scar17Only_zps39ee3320.jpg

Scar17LeftSide_zpse7becfb9.jpg

ScarwithLeupold25-8_zps94025ea2.jpg

Scar17-RightSide_zpsdb4a3715.jpg

Last Edited:
Actually, as FN dealer, I can tell you that MSRP is in fact $2890. Obviously by our screen names nick and I work together, And I dont care what your price gouging buddies are getting for theirs. Truth be told, I dont care what you get for yours either but theres no need to lie about it. Just go ahead and admit that you enjoy screwing over your fellow gun enthusiests.

I by no means am trying to, or out to gouge anyone. MSRP roughly a year ago when i bought mine was $3,600. They are selling new for or near that currenly. MSRP or not. By gouging someone, I would be exploiting them for additional money. Look at the going rate for these, what additional is included, and the fact that I am losing money, and explain that as gouging. If i wanted to gouge, i would have sold when they were listing on GB for $5-6k 3 months ago. I didnt, i am only selling now as i have changed to primarily to Long Range bolt gun shooting. Obviously you have a vested interest in smearing someone's listing, as it is one less gun for you to sell. But please don't imply I'm out to screw anyone. It's simply not true, again with the amount invested, I am losing money. But if MSRP has been lowered to $2980, then after tax 9.5% in King County ($3,263), plus the $800 or so in accessories ($4,063) I'm still cheaper than you. And btw, I was looking at a Ballista to add to my bolt gun collection in the future, but after FN representation like this.... Not so much. Thanks again for f-ing up my listing.

One more thing, upon looking at your listings I found it interesting that I could go buy every single item you have listed at or below your listing price but new. Rem SPS varmint .308 ($629), Mcree ($600), and Leopold base ($73) = $1302. Your listing $1300 except yours is used. Is that gouging?
M&P9 w/ (3) mags $398, (4) mags @ $32/ea = $526. Your listing $550 w/ 400rds thru it.
Leupold mk4... Well hey you listing it for $950 used, not the $999 new you can buy it for. Saving a whopping $49.
Plus your a dealer, I'm sure you got these at dealer pricing. So who's doing the gouging. Gotta love a hypocrite.

So if Maximum Ordinate is an FN dealer, and MSRP is $2890 please PM me... I will drive up this weekend and buy one...
That's a great price for an outstanding rifle... I have 2 SCAR 17's , and 2 16s'.... I love them.. I paid around $3500 for the 17s'..
but for $2890 I will add another to the collection... Please PM me and I will come up and purchase another black 17...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.