JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3300
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought a Knights Armament SR-25 so I need to sell one of my babies. I have a nice used Belgian made FN SCAR 17 for sale with numerous upgrades (Geissele Super SCAR trigger, AAC 51T flash hider, Midwest Industries side rails, GG&G charging handle and PMM converted Hogue grip). It will come with four FN 20 round mags, the manual, all the original parts (+ a new recoil spring assembly) and an X-Products SCAR 17 lower so you can convert is to use SR-25/ MagPul type magazines. What you see in the picture is what you get (plus the two other magazines). It has under 300 rounds through it and has been stored in a climate controlled safe. There are a few marks on top rail from mounting optics. No trades! I'm asking $3300 (in the Portland Metro area and as far south as Salem. I would ship at added expenses to a FFL who would accept from an individual. Buyer pays all transfer fees. Message me with questions.

tempImageeB9nDa.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: