JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS>

Hi, we got this Scar 17 for my wife less than a month ago, shot 2 mags and she did no like the weight (looking for a SHTF rifle, lol), anyway paid $2875 for it, it does not have the box, but I will ship it in a hard case, it cames with 1 mag, original grip, Pmag black grip, PMag verical grip and a few ladder covers, manula, etc. Right now it has a Vortex PST Viper 1-4 scope with Switchview Throw Lever:
Vortex Optics - Viper PST 1-4x24 TMCQ MOA (Uncapped)
Vortex Optics - Switchview Throw Lever Viper PST Viper HS
Mounted on a Vortex 3" offset cantilever mount:
Vortex Optics - Cantilever QR Ring Mount 3-Inch Offset
The scope and mount will be only offer as an extra.
Will sell the Scar 17 for $2500 shipped (without scope, mount, lever) shipped to the FFL of your choice (need to accept guns from private parties). Add $700 for the scope set up (will only sell if rifle sells)
I live in the Sandy/ Boring area and I work in fairview.
USPS money orders or cash only, please email me to [email protected] for questions, I can email pics to interested people, I can do a FT to Oregon Residents with a bill of sale.
Now for trades:
-looking for a PWS MK116 rifle (5.56) in black, plus:
-cash
-or ammo/mags/gear/optics for the AR to make up the difference, or:
-Ak-47 (arsenal in 7.62x39) or 308 Bolt action rifles, not looking for a sniper rifle, only looking for a SPS or similar (in the less than $700 value), mid lenght AR 16" or 14.5 perm attacht FS in 5.56. ( will need a PWS first, other guns will be only secondary trades to made up for the difference).

If we make a trade and you have more than 15 + feedback I don't have a problem with shipping at the same time.

So, I want (my wifes does :eek: ) a PWS rifle and the other things listed are options to made up for trade, if offer other guns (only the ones listed) I will need cash so I can buy the piston AR.
I can either trade the Scar 17 with or without the scope, your choice.
Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.