JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2695
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new, unfired! Bought this beauty, made a few upgrades, and put her in the safe (brought her out to fondle frequently, however). Now, it is time for my favorite 556 rifle, to go to a good home. Given the MSRP of $3839, I believe this SCAR is priced very reasonably. NO TRADES at this time. In the unlikely event she doesn't sell quickly, I won't be disappointed (don't snitch on me to my wife. ha ha) because I will go out and let her fly with some rounds down range! If you are reading this, you know all about this legendary rifle, so I will not bore you with details. Moreover, I won't lament over the boatload of money sunk in to this baby. However, I will just list the goodies here (stock parts included with sale):

Geissele Super Scar 2-Stage Trigger (you're welcome)
Q Cherry Bomb muzzle device
Tango Down FN SCAR Aluminum Stock Latch button
ERGO grip inserts FDE

My loss is your gain. Buy this now!

For your reading pleasure, here is a bit of propaganda from FN:
"FN SCAR® 16S NRCH 5.56x45 MM 10 or 30 Rd.
CALIBER MAGAZINE
7.25 LBS.
WEIGHT
34.5"-37.0" 16.25" LENGTH BARREL LENGTH
OPERATION: SHORT-STROKE GAS PISTON
FINISH: FLAT DARK EARTH (FDE) OR BLACK (BLK)
SIGHTS: ADJUSTABLE FOLDING FRONT AND FOLDING/REMOVABLE REAR IRON SIGHTS

PRIMARY FEATURES
New bolt carrier assembly with NRCH enables any shooting position or optic choice, reduces felt recoil
Monolithic receiver Short-stroke gas piston
RECEIVER
Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
MIL-STD-1913 accessory rails at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock positions
Adjustable flip-up iron sights
BARREL
Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel with compensator
STOCK
Telescoping, side-folding polymer stock Adjustable cheekpiece
A2-style pistol grip
OPERATING CONTROLS
Dual, ambidextrous charging handles remain static under fire, user swappable left/right
Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
MAGAZINE
Steel body Low-friction follower

The fast-handling and quick-shooting FN SCAR® 16S is upgraded with Non-Reciprocating Charging Handles. The new, dual charging handles enable any shooting position, grip style or optic choice, ensuring
any braced or barrier-contact position shoots flawlessly. A rugged, monolithic upper receiver with MIL-STD-1913 rail provides space for rail-mounted accessories, and a folding buttstock fits any shooter with adjustable length of pull and cheek rest height. The FN SCAR 16S in 5.56x45mm is the benchmark for reliability and versatility from a light recoiling, piston-driven platform.
Adaptable: New, non-reciprocating, dual charging handles allow you to shoot from any position without interfering with optics or grip style, while the fully-ambidextrous operating controls and adjustable buttstock instantly adapts to any shooter.
Reliable: Short-stroke gas piston system with an adjustable low-flash gas regulator. The reduced reciprocating mass of the new bolt carrier produces less felt recoil, making a soft-shooting rifle even easier to manage.
Accurate: Fully free-floating, cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel and one-piece machined aluminum upper for enduring accuracy. Tested: FN's most tested rifle platform remains the choice of the U.S. military's most elite fighting forces. Rugged, precise and dependable, all SCARs have earned their stripes, proven with decades of hard use.

FN 1.jpeg FN 2.jpeg FN 3.jpeg FN 4.jpeg FN 5.jpeg FN 6.jpeg FN 7.jpeg FN 8.jpeg FN 9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.