JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3100
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Pasco
State
Washington
Zip Code
FN SCAR 16S 5.56/223 - Extremely nice condition, Round count I would estimate 300-400 rounds.

I purchased this new- One owner

Additions : Geissele "Super Scar" Trigger, Kinetic Development extended rail and Angled charging lever. Ergo Grip and 17 Extra Mags (13- 30 Rounders and 4- 10 Rounders). Most of the mags are new/never used. Comes also with the factory parts that were replaced.
I have roughly $4,200 in this package- Will sell for $3100 FIRM (CASH PRICE) I will not sell the mags
separately.
***The only trades I might be interested in is a IWI X95 Tavor in 5.56... Also, PLEASE don't offer me a trade thinking I am interested in giving you MAX price for your trade on a heavily discounted item like my Scar. Example- I'm not interested in giving you $1500+ for your X95.

I know many of you are in Oregon- I would be willing to meet in Hermiston or ship to a FFL with all costs on your end. Payment sent ahead of time- Check my feedback, I'm a straight shooter.
Washington residents.....I may be willing to meet you somewhere, but not over the pass.

If you've been looking for a SCAR 16S- This is a hard deal to beat.

Thanks,

John
Pasco, WA

IMG_1255.jpg IMG_1256.jpg IMG_1257.jpg IMG_1258.jpg IMG_1259.jpg IMG_1260.jpg IMG_1261.jpg IMG_1262.jpg IMG_1263.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.