JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.7x28mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a new in box FN PS 90 The gun is the more desirable Belgium manufacture rifle as it was made on the original tooling at the Belgium FN plant.. unlike the current US production guns currently available for sale from distributors right now.
The gun is new in the box it comes with 2 - 50 round mags.

I am looking to trade the gun + cash towards one of the following:
Scar 16
Scar 17
HKP7 M8 or M13 pistol

Thanks

DETAILS
The PS90 provides a compact, lightweight and completely ambidextrous firearm capable of fulfilling numerous security, personal defense, competition and recreational shooting roles. Fired cases are ejected downward where they cannot interfere with the user. The extended 16.04" barrel and closed bolt operation give the PS90 outstanding accuracy, while the non magnifying optical sight makes it easy to locate and stay on a target. Recoil is reduced by the integral muzzle break.

Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the FN PS90® utilizes blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability. The FN PS90®'s civilian legal 16.04″ cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles and an innovative synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point help make the FN PS90® fully ambidextrous.

******Just a quick note I can only trade or sell at this point with members who hold a CHL as my local gun shops are telling me that the queue for back ground checks is backed up with nearly 11,000 transfers so non-CHL holders are currently waiting four + weeks for transfers to clear. Which would push beyond the December 7 deadline for measure 114 sale cutoff, my local dealer tells me any transfer in process at that point will be canceled and gun will be returned to its owner.

I am told CHL holders are waiting approximately 7 to 10 days at this point for transfers to clear.

057DDC71-CC8B-4552-B49A-3A2F2D423554.jpeg 4179A5C2-60FC-4DDD-8EA4-1305755E086A.jpeg EC79E517-B35B-428C-BB81-807F7CFF4F9D.jpeg C8D21C46-E9CF-4ACC-B48A-533EBEC02EEC.jpeg B6838B69-E0E5-467E-B771-3BFAD004BCC3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a new in box FN PS 90 The gun is the more desirable Belgium manufacture rifle as it was made on the original tooling at the Belgium FN plant.. unlike the current US production guns currently available for sale from distributors right now.
The gun is new in the box it comes with 2 - 50 round mags.

I am looking to trade the gun + cash towards one of the following:
Scar 16
Scar 17
HKP7 M8 or M13 pistol

Thanks

DETAILS
The PS90 provides a compact, lightweight and completely ambidextrous firearm capable of fulfilling numerous security, personal defense, competition and recreational shooting roles. Fired cases are ejected downward where they cannot interfere with the user. The extended 16.04" barrel and closed bolt operation give the PS90 outstanding accuracy, while the non magnifying optical sight makes it easy to locate and stay on a target. Recoil is reduced by the integral muzzle break.

Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the FN PS90® utilizes blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability. The FN PS90®'s civilian legal 16.04″ cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles and an innovative synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point help make the FN PS90® fully ambidextrous.

******Just a quick note I can only trade or sell at this point with members who hold a CHL as my local gun shops are telling me that the queue for back ground checks is backed up with nearly 11,000 transfers so non-CHL holders are currently waiting four + weeks for transfers to clear. Which would push beyond the December 7 deadline for measure 114 sale cutoff, my local dealer tells me any transfer in process at that point will be canceled and gun will be returned to its owner.

I am told CHL holders are waiting approximately 7 to 10 days at this point for transfers to clear.

View attachment 1311927 View attachment 1311928 View attachment 1311929 View attachment 1311930 View attachment 1311931
If you are willing to sell, can you send to an FFL in WA?
I sent you a PM

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.