JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are likely more reliability issues with WMR as compared with 5.7 as well.

Can't confirm first hand, mind, as we have no WMR firearms. However just considering feed & failure to fire. Sure, reputable branded WMR would likely be far more reliable strike/ignition wise, however they are what they are.

Have never had a failure to fire in any 5.7/PS90, and the only feed issues we've experienced were with AE.

Tavor is ok, it has few faults but they can be overcome working with the gun. Biggest fault to me is retraining myself to its manual of arms after useing ARs for decades. It could stand a better trigger and I believe the difficult trigger is why the guy sold it to me. I will probably end up with the $300 trigger in it as they become available.

Tavor runs great and shoots straight, a little heavy but I can live with it. :s0093:
I bought my Tavor from Keiths quite a few years ago; it came NIB out of a guy's collection going through a divorce. A new trigger group and lightning bow and it's like a match grade AR trigger. My wife claims it as hers now 😹

Hello fellow AUG enthusiast. When AR owners complain about a 7 pound trigger, I just laugh and enjoy my 9.7 pound AUG trigger with its awesome break. Heck, I like the PS90 trigger. My LWRC AR has a heavy trigger and it's the bee's knees.
I got a lwrc stock trigger and it doesn't feel that heavy. Maybe 5.5-6.5 regular milspec. Has a very good wall.