JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.7x28mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am looking to trade the gun + cash towards one of the following:
Scar 16
Scar 17
HKP7 M8 or M13 pistol

I am located in Eugene Oregon and would want to meet at a dealer in my area to do the transfer.

Thanks

DETAILS
The PS90 provides a compact, lightweight and completely ambidextrous firearm capable of fulfilling numerous security, personal defense, competition and recreational shooting roles. Fired cases are ejected downward where they cannot interfere with the user. The extended 16.04" barrel and closed bolt operation give the PS90 outstanding accuracy, while the non magnifying optical sight makes it easy to locate and stay on a target. Recoil is reduced by the integral muzzle break.

Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the FN PS90® utilizes blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability. The FN PS90®'s civilian legal 16.04″ cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles and an innovative synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point

BF2F7D86-B4C9-432E-8221-B392D374B4BA.jpeg 438C5D16-871F-4CBE-965F-32C99AE137B0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.