1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

FN PS-90

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by blizzardscout2, Jan 16, 2015.

1. blizzardscout2

blizzardscout2 Snohomish Member

So I have been passing by a FN PS-90 suppressed at my local gun range for the last year and today I finally decided to give it a whirl. I love shooting handguns, but this rifle was extremely fun to shoot. I felt a little embarrassed when I didn't have a clue how to load the darn magazines. It turns out I am not the only one. What a nifty way to load the magazine which is necessary to mount it on top of the rifle. I might just have to save my pennies for this one. Anyone else enjoy this one?

2. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Portland Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

fun gun to shoot, but not the most comfortable for me. To me it is kind of like an UZI or a Mac 10; there is no point to it if you can't have the fun switch. Rounds are not cheap to come by and besides a range toy there is limited practicality to it. Cool gun, but not something I would want to own when there are so many better guns out there.