Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FN Police Bolt Rifle .300WSM

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by code420, Jul 29, 2011.

1. code420

code420 Puyallup, WA Member

I have a FN PATROL BOLT ACTION RIFLE ... 300WSM caliber ... 24" fluted barrel ... 44" overall ... 9.6 lbs (unloaded) ... hinged floor plate ... 3 + 1 round capacity ... 1" recoil pad ... 3 position safety, matte finish on receiver and barrel ... 3 sling swivel studs. This professional Winchester model 70 controlled feed claw extractor action gives the strength and accuracy of machined chrome-molybedium steel with all the most prefered features. The manual blade type ejector lets you control ejection force. How fast you work the bolt translates directly to the way the cartridge ejects. The anti-bind bolt design helps to insure smooth cartridge loading. The innovative field strippable bolt assembly is easy to inspect and service without tools. The gun offers precision and durability from cold rotary hammer-forged rifling and the medium heavy fluted barrel is free floating for consistent performance and accuracy. Note the recessed target crown protects the rifling on this firearm. Each FN PBR-XP comes from the factory with a MIL-STD 1913 type machined steel rail, with 20 MOA additional elevation built in, installed for mounting optical sights. All of these features are wrapped in a McMillan synthetic stock with anti-slip texturing on the forearm and on the (very comfortable) pistol grip. SUPER ACCURATE! With military ammo I get 1", 5 shot groups at 100 yards. With hand loads I get 1/2" to 5/8", 5 shot groups at 100 yards. Both of these results with rifle not properly broken in. The rifle has about 100 rounds through it (barely broken in)

Now for the scope, it's a Nikon Buckmasters 4.5-14x40 Riflescope w/BDC Reticle, Matte Finish (6453) is a superior riflescope. It is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed and is protected by Nikon's exclusive Lifetime Full Warranty.

This riflescope features Nikon's Brightvue antireflective multi-coating and is fitted with a new SF (side-focus) adjustment knob to compensate for parallax. This new feature allows the shooter fast, inconspicuous adjustments - and reduces the overall length of these Riflescopes, as well.

Besides the SF adjustable objective lenses this riflescope has the BDC Reticle - the highly acclaimed long range aiming system which allows a shooter to compensate for bullet drop over long distances. This incredible design allows for point of impact aiming out to 500 yards or more, and thus eliminates the need for cross hair hold over. The thicker posts on the left and right of the reticle provide ideal reference points for scoping in on moving targets, and the see through aiming circles on the bottom post allow long range point of impact shooting.

This complete package retails for roughly $1200.00 (Rifle, Scope and Quick Release Rings), however I am pricing this package for quick sale $800.00 firm. Please no trade offers as I am trying to fund another project.

If you have any questions please call 253-255-6987 as I will be away from the computer until Sunday (July 31)

2. Oakley1wa

Oakley1wa Beaverton, Oregon, United States Member

I'll take it. PM sent

3. Oakley1wa

Oakley1wa Beaverton, Oregon, United States Member

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.